Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Guess who's back back back?

BACK AGAIN LOVES!!

I have missed blogging so so much and my incredible sister, Sheridan, inspired me to start back up again. Sooo much has happened since my last post and I promise to keep you as updated as possible from now on. So, back to Sheridan...you have seen her in many of my posts, she is beautiful, fun, athletic, and OH so inspiring! She just started a blog called Babes with Bodies and it is all about reminding people to love their bodies and to have a positive self image. It is sooo inspiring and her posts are just perfect. We all need to be reminded to love our bodies and be proud of who we are. Her posts are so relevant and they are an amazing daily reminder to take time to appreciate what is beautiful about ourselves, instead of focusing on everything we think we need to fix. PLEASE go check it out! Just click the link and I promise that you'll love it!

^^^ My incredible sister, creator of Babes with Bodies!


I am so happy to be back and I hope that you are too! Talk to you soon babes! 

XOXO,
Shea 

1 comment:

I love hearing what you have to say! XOXO Shea

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...