Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Dear Summer,

Photos above are all from tumblr! (I'm obsessed with tumblr)
Dear SUMMER,

Pleaseee hurry up and get here! I am dying to be home in sunny California with my family and friends. I just want to run on the beach and grab drinks at happy hour in Laguna! I want to go on fun hikes through Crystal Cove and eat some tacos on taco tuesday. I want to get a job and make some money that I can spend on fun zumba & cardio classes at the gym, oh, and clothes too :) I want to soak up the sun with my mom & sistas & Matthew of course. Sooo please hurry up and get here! I am anxiously awaiting your arrival!!! 

XOXO,
Shea

1 comment:

  1. Pet urine, blood and food stains need deep cleaning to make the carpet look fresh Marlboro Red Cigarettes. If proper cleaning methods are not used it can worsen the stain and odor issues, making the removal process more difficult for the carpets Newport Cigarettes. The professional attention is needed to treat urine Tobacco Store, feces, vomit or other organic pet stains Cheap Cigarettes Free Shipping.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! XOXO Shea

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...