Wednesday, January 22, 2014

RANDOM things I'm loving right now...

These leopard Nike's are just the right amount of leopard...and you know how I love to wear black!
I've been re-watching Gossip Girl on Netflix and it is even better than I remember! XOXO
I have an obsession with boots and I love the metal trim on these lovelies from Top Shop.
Alright, I know this may seem random, but if you are a lover of Bloody Mary's then you MUST try this mix!!! It is amazing and I can't stop drinking it. Matt's dad introduced me and now I'm hooked. 

Hope you enjoyed this group of absolutely random things that I am loving. What are you loving right now?

XOXO,
Shea

3 comments:

  1. Right now I'm also loving those boots! OH and also Tone it Up!! xoxo Emilie

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking so lovely. The booties are looking so gorgeous will be perfect with my long denim skirt . I love the black booties, so attractive and stylish to look. Really awesome and wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carpets need regular maintenance and cleaning to keep the original look for years. There are many reasons for the carpet to get dirty after regular use. If there are pets in your home, you need to take more care for the carpets to keep them clean and the home atmosphere fresh Tobacco Shop.

    Carpet stains can give the home a disorderly and messy look Carton Of Newport 100S. Many homeowners focus on finding how to get stains out of carpets so that rooms can look clean and fresh. But tackling carpet stains on yourself can be a difficult task, as certain types of spills stain carpet fibers more severely than others Buy Cigarettes Online.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! XOXO Shea

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...