Friday, April 29, 2011

Spring in Boston!

This is a picture from Beacon Hill in Boston. I love the white flowers blooming on the trees now that Spring is here! Beacon Hill is one of my favorite areas in all of Boston! The apartments are brick, and Charles Street (the main street that runs through Beacon Hill) has cute boutiques and restaurants galore!
I LOVE SPRING! Here is a beautiful tree in the Public Gardens!
A lovely church on Newbury Street!
Today was a gorgeous and perfect day in Boston! I woke up to the sunshine shining through my window and I was so happy!! I decided to put on a cute new dress and go for a walk. The weather was perfect and of course I made my way to Newbury Street. Newbury is a street in Boston that has amazing restaurants and so many boutiques and fun places to shop! It is where I do most of my shopping here in Boston. It is always a danger zone for me because I always walk away with at least one new item of clothing. Today, I walked away with 11 articles of clothing. All I can say is that it was a GREAT day <3 I cannot wait to share all of my new things with you! I now have the perfect summer wardrobe filled with fun dresses, skirts, and basics. I was in desperate need of basics because basics are a necessity in any person's wardrobe! Here are some pictures that I took on this amazing Spring day! I hope that you have all had a fabulous day!! <3

XOXO
Shea


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! XOXO Shea

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...