Monday, May 2, 2011

baby got BACK.

You can purchase this cute dress from ASOS here!
This dress from ASOS is perfect for a night out!
Lulu's
Not only is this Lulu's top super cute, but I think that it would be perfect to wear to the beach over a bathing suit!
I love this bold green dress from NASTY GAL!
I love this whole look from Urban Outfitters!
Urban Outfitters

I am all about simple dresses and tops with an innovative back to them! They add a touch of sexiness to an otherwise simple dress and they are just so fun! I love the element of surprise that they add to any dress or top. I love them, but make sure that you are not caught outside on a sunny day for too long in them or else you will be left with a very interesting design on your back! Trust me, I am talking from experience : ) Hope that you are all having a spectacular day!! <3

XOXO
Shea

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! XOXO Shea

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...