Thursday, April 28, 2011

That's Ruff...

I love this mint color! Find this at NASTY GAL!
Free People
ASOS
ASOS
CUFFS
ASOS 
NASTY GAL
Free People

I LOVE RUFFLES! They are so fun, flirty, and elegant all at the same time. There is something so lovely and delicate about ruffled clothing, and I am a big fan. Here are a couple of looks that I like! I think that they would all be perfect for Summer! Oh, and did I mention how much of a mint fan I am? I love the color and I have recently been very drawn to mint colored clothing. I just might have to purchase that Free People dress : ) Hope you all have a lovely day!! <3

XOXO
Shea

1 comment:

  1. nice post!

    i follow you!
    maybe will you follow back?
    http://chocolate--donut.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! XOXO Shea

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...