Saturday, July 16, 2011

The Grove in Los Angeles

The other day my mom and I spent the whole day at The Grove in LA...
My friend Andrew from school met up with us too!
He works at Gap, so I made him take a picture in front, of course :)
We had fun walking around the Farmer's Market...
We bought some yummy old fashioned soda from a cute stand!
I was so happy to be reunited with Andrew, so I took a million pictures.
After searching among the millions of choices (the Farmer's Market has almost any kind of food you can imagine) Andrew decided on mexican food...and he got a big burrito
from Loteria! (this place is amazing)
I loved taking pictures of every moment!
Especially the funny ones.
We go to school in Boston, so we had to represent :)
I fell in love with these fun letters from Anthropologie...
...oh, and these funky glasses too.
I loved this look! I want to use vintage suitcases as a nightstand like seen here on my favorite blog.
We ran into the Jeffrey Campbell shoe section, and I thought that these cheetah ones were over the top, but still fun!
I made Andrew stop to take a picture in front of this wall because it was just too perfect!
Then we started craving a sweet treat and I'm a big fan of Nutella...
so we headed straight to the Crepe Company in the Farmer's Market
yummmmm!
I had to stop by sticker world because I am a big fan of stickers and homemade cards, something you may not know about me!
We were lucky enough to be at The Grove when there was a free concert! So fun!!
We ate outside at Morel's so we could listen to the music & eat! I ordered the French Onion Soup...
and the Macaroni and Cheese...mmmm :)
It was such a wonderful day! We shopped, ate, and enjoyed each other's company!
If you are ever in the area, The Grove is a fun place to shop, eat, and spend a day!
We almost always see someone famous whenever we go there!
P.s. I made a couple purchases, and I can't wait to share them with you soon!
XOXO
Shea

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! XOXO Shea

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...