Thursday, July 14, 2011

Good Eats: BLD

Yesterday my mom and I spent the day up in LA
 and my voice teacher recommended that we eat at BLD.
 The atmosphere was very chic and clean... 
 and I felt like we could have been sitting next to a movie director and we wouldn't have even known it.
 My mom and I split a blueberry pancake because they are known for their pancakes
It was DELICIOUS and I loved the little can that the maple syrup came in! Too cute!
 My mom ordered eggs florentine and we loved how it came in a little pot!
 I ordered the raised pork and poached eggs and it was scrumptious!
 What a great recommendation! I will definitely be going back soon!!
Next post I will share more photos from our day in LA! :)
Have a fabulous day!!
XOXO
Shea

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! XOXO Shea

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...