Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I love Summer!

          
           My sister's prom beautiful Prom dress & perfect accessories
My sister and her friends all dressed up & ready for Prom!
Having fun in Brookstone with the head massager :)
Disneyland!!
My friend Amanda and I on California Screaming in California Adventure!
Bake N Broil in Long Beach! Absolutely DELICIOUS!
Pink's famous hot dogs in LA!
What a wonderful weekend it was! I worked, helped my sister and her friends get ready for Prom, went to Disneyland with my friend who I haven't seen since last summer, and had an LA adventure with my boyfriend! Couldn't ask for a better summer so far! Today, Matt and I headed up to LA and stopped at the Bake N Broil in Long Beach along the way. Matt has been talking about bringing me to the Bake N Broil for a while now because it was the first restaurant Matt was brought to after being born, and it is a special place filled with great memories for his family. I was so excited to finally go after all of the wonderful things I have heard! And let me tell you...it did not disappoint! It was delicious!! We had breakfast and pie a la mode : ) yumm! I'm not even a pie girl, but their homemade pies & cakes cannot be beat! Next, we headed to LA because Matt and I have talked about going to Pink's Hot Dogs for a while now, and today we finally did! It was fun to eat there because it has a history and it was awesome to see all of the famous people's pictures who had gone there...but I have to say, unfortunately it didn't live up to all of the hype. Regardless, it was great to try it, and Matt and I had an awesome time together! I am so happy to spend my summer days with Matt, it is so nice to be in the same state!! Hope you all have a perfect night! <3

XOXO
Shea

P.s. Sorry about this essay of a post!

2 comments:

  1. Your sister looked amazing! the color of her dress is so stunning! really pretty :)

    xox,
    Marta

    http://fashionistascoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw you are so sweet! Yes I loved everything about her prom look! She was beautiful :)

    XOXO
    Shea

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! XOXO Shea

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...