Thursday, June 2, 2011

Balboa Island

 
YUMMM
Our view from the dock!
We made sack lunches to have a little picnic : )
He's the cutest
Can you spot the crab?
Love him <3
We got a little carried away with these jumping pictures : )
If you visit Balboa you must try their Balboa Bars!
Matt's sister, Madison, made AMAZING homemade strawberry lemonade!
Matt made Risotto and look at this flawless presentation!
I  enjoyed a wonderful dinner with the Myers family : )
Yesterday, Matt and I both had the day off from work, so we took a fun trip up the coast to Balboa Island. On our way, we HAD to stop at Sprinkles Cupcakes of course :) I got a pumpkin cupcake (one of my new favorites) and a black and white cupcake, and Matt got a red velvet and chocolate peanut butter cupcake. We also enjoyed ice cold Coca Cola which was perfect for the hot summer day! Once we made it to Balboa, we enjoyed a homemade lunch on the public dock and it was so perfect! Then we walked around the island, enjoying the beautiful day, the lovely houses, and eachother's company. It was such a fun day and I was so happy to spend it with Matt! Then we went to Matt's house and he prepared an amazing dinner for his family on I, and it was delectable! What an incredible day! I hope that you all have a lovely day! <3

XOXO
Shea

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! XOXO Shea

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...