Thursday, February 28, 2013

Fitness Blog Feature: Tone It Up

Hey loves! Since I just told you about my big health kick, I thought I would start a series where I share with you some of my favorite health/fitness blogs that I follow! I am constantly inspired by these women, their workouts, and their healthy lifestyles :) First up...the girls from Tone It Up!
These two lovely ladies are the founders of Tone It Up, Karena and Katrina. These women are such a big inspiration to me, I mean, look at them...who wouldn't want to be that fit?! I check their website daily because not only does it include daily blog posts, but it also includes recipes and information about their Tone It Up Nutrition Plan. I love watching their YouTube videos for my at home workouts, and I also follow their instagram for daily inspiration. You MUST check out their website! :)

On another note, I see Matt TOMORROW! I could not be more excited!!!
Have a wonderful day! 
XOXO
Shea





7 comments:

  1. I will start to follow them too! Hopefully they give me some good advise to exercise with my bike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are amazing! They have a bunch of different videos on youtube as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this healthy blog. I am always taking interest in fitness likes activities.

    Fitness Club in Panchkula

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christian counseling Renton

    We treat individuals, couples and families. Our professional counselors educate life skills such as communication, anger management, problem-solving, relationships with counseling services and more information then visit: http://agapehelp.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fence Companies Seattle
    Fence Company Seattle

    Custom Fence Company has experience installing wood and chain link fences in Bellevue, Redmond, Everett and the greater Seattle area and more information then visit: http://custombuiltfencecompany.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. rotator cuff tear

    We are a medical office specializing in the treatment of orthopedic problems such as sports injuries, joint, bone pain and more information then visit - Website: totalsportsmedicine.com

    Contact Us:>

    10105 Banburry Cross Dr. Suite 445 Las Vegas, Nevada 89144
    PHONE:(702) 475.4390 FAX: (702) 951.5456

    ReplyDelete
  7. everyone wants to be fit, get some exercise machine at home. it will help you.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! XOXO Shea

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...