Friday, February 15, 2013

Benjamin Askinas.

A while back I had the pleasure of being asked to do a photo shoot with Benny Askinas. I wasn't quite sure what was in store, but Benny had a vision and I was so excited about the opportunity. These photos were taken for a photo class of his and as you can see, he's got skills. His work is always flawless and he has the amazing talent of capturing raw emotions. His work is absolutely incredible and I am such a big fan.
Please be sure to check out more of his work on his website:

I promise that you won't regret it.

2 comments:

  1. Oh mayyyy gosh You look amazinggg!!
    Love the dress the hair..flawless...
    Love Soraya
    ps I'm doing a Give-Away on the Blog http://www.lovesoyl.com/2013/02/shopsoyl-new-in-give-away.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Soraya! You are so sweet! Your blog is absolutely stunnnning by the way!

      XOXO
      Shea

      Delete

I love hearing what you have to say! XOXO Shea

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...