Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A Birthday Surprise

A couple of weeks back, when I was home for Spring Break, my sister Sheridan did the cutest thing for a special boy named Eric. Eric and Sheridan had been dating and she wanted to plan something special for his birthday, and she came up with the perfect plan! She set up a candlelit dinner on the beach. It was amazing!! Matt and I helped out with this surprise plan by picking Eric up, blindfolding him, and driving him around in circles (we had a fun time messing with him and blasting music). Eventually we drove him down to the beach and walked him to the perfect candelit table that Sheridan had set up. It was a success and not to mention, so cute! Here are a few pictures that I captured from the night :) What cuties!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! XOXO Shea

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...