Friday, February 17, 2012

Things I am loving...

These Mary Janes (that are currently being shipped to me!)
THESE PANTS.
My new red skirt
My galaxy nails that I did last night (I followed this tutorial)
I am sooo excited about my Mary Janes! I have been looking for the perfect pair and I found them on Modcloth. They didn't have my size, so I have been checking back multiple times a day, and today THEY HAD MY SIZE! Only one pair! I think it was meant to be :) Can't wait to get them and wear them with fun tights and high socks. Yay!! Also, those pants are to die for! So fun and funky! I also love my red skirt, which I got for around $17 at Forever 21. I have been looking for the perfect high-low skirt, and I finally found one that I loved and it was affordable. I am also very proud of my Galaxy Nails that I did last night! I have been showing them to everyone :) To sum it up, I am just loving a lot of things lately! Hope you are too 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! XOXO Shea

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...