Saturday, December 3, 2011

Formal Time!

These ladies are just too fabulous not to feature! They have the most impeccable style
Last night I went to my sorority's formal. It was so much fun and we all danced the night away! The party was on a boat that cruised around the Harbor! It was beautiful and amazing to be with all my favorite girls and best friends!! Couldn't ask for anything more! I wore a dress that I got for $20 at Forever 21 and my Jessica Simpson nude pumps that I bought for only $25! You know how I love my deals :) Have a wonderful day!

XOXO
Shea

P.s. Designer Charlottle Ronson featured the pictures from my blog on her Facebook Page! So exciting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! XOXO Shea

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...