Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Sneak Peak: My Room

I feel so lucky to live in a suite with five of my closest friends this year AND we each have our own rooms! I am still in the organization and decorating process, but I wanted to give you a little sneak peak of my room! I am loving my view (I will share it with you soon!), it is so nice to hear the sounds of the city and see the hustle and bustle. I love Boston and I am loving this cloudy day! It is the perfect day to work on my room, slip on some comfy clothes, and sip hot tea :) Now I just need my mom, sisters, and my boyfriend and it would be perfect! 

Enjoy your day loves!
XOXO
Shea

3 comments:

  1. love your closet!! beautiful pictures :D

    xx
    Laura

    I would love if you check out my blog: http://www.pursesandi.com
    There is also a cool OPS!OBJECTS GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving your shoe collection!!!
    http://www.diyainherstilettos.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! XOXO Shea

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...