Sunday, August 7, 2011

The OC Fair

Matt and I had so much fun taking advantage of all that the fair had to offer.
Our trip to the OC fair started with this...
Matt and I visited my cousin at Texas Donuts, how cute is she?!
The night was filled with deep fried goodness, but this scared me...
I had the tiniest bite and was done with this weird deep fried combo
We got our spines checked...
...saw people getting their teeth whitened
...and continued to eat the deep fried food. That's what the fair is all about!!
We had a really fun time, but we were sick to our stomachs after all of the food that we ate! We took full advantage of all of the crazy food they had, and we told each other that we would try it without regret! Let's just say that I had a hard time eating the next couple of days! No regrets though!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! XOXO Shea

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...