Friday, June 10, 2011

Make Over!

Last night my sister and I visited my mom at work (she works at Clinique)
First things first, how cute are my sisters nails?!
 So my mom wanted to practice makeovers, and I was up!
Here is my BEFORE picture...
 ...and AFTER! I love it : )
My mom used Clinique's eyeliner color called Moss, I love how the green of the liner brings out the green in my eyes! She also used a base color called Canvas and it added some sparkle to my eyes! Last but not least, she used this brown shadow in my creases...and voila!

Have a beautiful day!
XOXO
Shea

P.s. We are dogsitting a dog named Toby right now, look at how cute he is!!!
I love dogs so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! XOXO Shea

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...