Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Dog Beach

The other day my mom, her friend Lucia, and I took a trip to the dog beach with the pups!
 The beach was awesome, and it was so fun to watch dogs play in the water,
 and Gracie was off and running!
 There dogs enjoyed mingling and making new friends,
 they loved to run around in the sand,
 and Gracie loved to be a beach model.
 The dogs got a lot of lovin'
 and Otis got a nice suntan.
 We all had the best time!
The dog beach is such a happy place and I can't wait to go back soon!
I loved seeing the dogs play, make new friends, and run free.
They were exhausted afterwards, but we had a wonderful day! :)

Have a lovely day everyone!
XOXO
Shea

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! XOXO Shea

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...