Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A Wonderful Discovery


Story time. I use to always look through amazing vintage finds on a website called lullievintageclothing.com. I always loved seeing the high quality vintage, and admired the amazing styling. As I searched Lullie Vintage on the web, I was sad to find that it no longer existed. However, I discovered that the girl who was running the online store also had a blog... and that is where I fell in LOVE. Her name is Shae Acopian Detar and she is a stylist/photographer/fine artist. Her blog is incredible, her styling is impeccable, and her photographs and art are to die for. I wanted to share this with you because I am head over heels! Her website is called EverythingStyle.com and I highly recommend that you take a look at her work!! ENJOY ENJOY! <3

XOXO
Shea

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! XOXO Shea

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...