Tuesday, April 26, 2011

White.

NASTY GAL
NASTY GAL
I recently bought this fringe white top at H&M! I am so excited to wear it this Summer in California! I think that it will be so cute over a bathing suit!
H&M
H&M
NASTY GAL
I absolutely adore this look with the dress and thigh high socks! I will definitely be wearing a similar outfit this Summer! The socks are perfect because they keep you from exposing tooo much skin! This dress can be found at NASTY GAL.

I am all about white right now! I am very anxious for Summer and I can't wait until I am back in sunny California! The first thing that I am going to do when I get back is hit the beach and GET TAN! White dresses and shirts have been on my mind because I absolutely love the color white against tan skin! Here are a couple of looks that I am loving! They are all so fresh and flirty! A perfect combination in my book : ) I hope that you are having a spectacular day!! <3

XOXO
Shea

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! XOXO Shea

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...