Thursday, April 14, 2011

"Follow the Yellow Brick Road..."

The Wicked Witch of the West

Dresses above are from NASTY GAL!

Glinda the Good

How lovely is this dress from ASOS?!
NASTY GAL
ASOS

Dorothy

NASTY GAL
Purchase your very own Ruby Slippers here!
NASTY GAL

The Scarecrow

Beautifully draped dress from TOPSHOP!
NASTY GAL
ASOS

The Cowardly Lion

Don't be a coward! Buy this beautiful fur coat at ASOS!
ASOS

The Tin Man

Dresses above are all from ASOS!
Follow your heart and buy these fabulous shoes from NASTY GAL!

As a little girl, one of my favorite movies to watch was The Wizard of Oz. There was something so magical about the music and the different world that was just "beyond the rainbow." My sisters and I would always dance around in costumes singing the songs and playing each of the roles. Since this was, and continues to be one of my favorite movies, I thought that it would be fun to add a contemporary spin on the main characters' wardrobes! Here are some of the pieces that I would choose. I hope that you enjoy! Have a fabulous day!!! <3

XOXO
Shea









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! XOXO Shea

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...